IGNORED

Considering an '06 RSTD - Your Thoughts?

Christo

I have a '99 RSV - I may be purchasing my 2nd bike which is a 2006 RSTD - it has 300 Miles and from what I gathered is in excellent condition - show room brand new. My question is - for those of you who may have ridden an RSV AND a RSTD, what can ya tell me is the difference in the ride and handling? Any insights to the RSTD I should be aware of?

This is going to be my "play" bike - fixin it up, louder exhaust, more chrome, tweakin it if ya know what I mean!

:mo money: :sign woo hoo:

I had a 1st gen venture, and have never ridden a 2nd gen venture, but I do have an 05 RSTD, and it is pure pleasure to ride. I have it set up solo.

You can check out my pics.

Steve

Of the four you had/have - which one do you like to ride the most? ;-)

Like what you did to your RSTD. I like the top rails you put on the bags and fenders, and the WW tires are a very nice touch!

:thumbsup2:

I can't compare the two but I can tell you how much I love my 06 RSTD. When my wife isn't riding with me I pull off the front windshield and passenger seat to have that "custom" look:thumbsup2: I have a chrome fender guard that goes in place of the passenger seat and also covers up the bolt holes in the fender.:thumbsup:

I'll get some pics over the weekend and post.

I went and looked at the RSTD today, damn shame, 300 miles, and not cared for, the buy did not happen. So now I am looking at several '06 Silver Strato's, I really like the looks and from what I read - an aggressive and smooth bike to ride.

:thumbsup2: