IGNORED

looking for people to ride with

maxantinlive.com

My name is Max, Iam new to the club,I ride the best bike in the world and i am looking for some riding partners, actually we are,my friend has a 86, i live in central W.I..if anybody is close by and intrested write back to see what we can do,if anybody has info on some cool rides,please inform me,oh yea, she is the 83 royal,like i said the best in the world. PEACE!!

Try to get up on saturday morning and cheek out the local 7-11's and other convent stores in your area many riders use them as meeting places to get tother with other riders. Now I did take the time to look and I could not find any listing for a Southern Cruisers Riding club Chapter in your state and if you wanted to you could start a chapter and in the long run end up being the state representative to any and all future chapter's with Southern Cruisers.

http://WWW.southerncruisers.net

The local chapter I'm with is chapter 358 http://WWW.scrcberkeley.com

Before I post anything else....Don or Moderators, if you want to move this to Other Clubs Events, please do.

Memorial Day Weekend, Friday 5/22 to Monday 5/25. Ride-In at FJR Rider's (Concour's) home in Suamico WI.

5/22 - Arrival

5/23 - Mini (as not on Don's scale) Maintenance Day ..

Self guided rides, Green Bay area

BBQ / Campfire

5/24 - Group(s) ride to Door County .. breakfast stop, east side of Door County (AM), lunch, west side of Door County (PM), stop at one or two of the local vineyards, and a stop at the Wisconsin Motorcycle Memorial .. ride back to Suamico

BBQ / Campfire

5/25 - Breakfast

Departure

We've got enough space to squeeze in quite a few campers and tents. County Inn and Suites once exit south (Lineville Road) in Suamico.

Yes, this is an official Ride-In for another organization...however, this is my personal invite to my friends on this site who live in Wisconsin (or other midwest states) who might want to join us...either for the weekend, or just the maintenance day, or for the ride on Sunday.

Curt

p.s. Disclaimer...NOT A RECRUITING EFFORT; ONLY A FRIENDLY INVITE :)

My name is Max, Iam new to the club,I ride the best bike in the world and i am looking for some riding partners, actually we are,my friend has a 86, i live in central W.I..if anybody is close by and intrested write back to see what we can do,if anybody has info on some cool rides,please inform me,oh yea, she is the 83 royal,like i said the best in the world. PEACE!!

hey max my name is ken always willing to ride right now i have my tore down for pm but as soon as the shrek cycle is up and running we can do a meet& eat i hope in a week or 2 Iam from manitowoc icon14.gificon7.gif