Got new fork seals, not leaking there or from the rings on top of the forks where the hoses connect.

Cant hear it coming out anywhere either, and it loses it quick, ie from max to 0 in 30 seconds.

Before I tear the entire bike apart what is the easiest way to access the line going from the compressor to the forks? Also how do you get to the compressor? Just remove the seat?

Thanks in advance!

You need to remove the trunk and the rack, under that is the plastic cover for the CLASS system. Check the hose connections for leaks, sometime they loosen and you won't notice until you get to it. While you are there, it's a good time to dry out your air dryer. It's a canister laying beside the class system, take it out and carefully remove all the contents onto a plate, watch it, because it's all small gravel like stuff that is light and rolls out of sight in no time flat, it's called selica gel. Put in the micro wave for about 2 minutes or until the color is a nice deep blue. It is now regenerated and good for a few more years.

never easy on these machines is it?

i hope it is just a loose connection, the bike rides fine with no air up front, but i would like it to work proper.

You need to remove the trunk and the rack, under that is the plastic cover for the CLASS system. Check the hose connections for leaks, sometime they loosen and you won't notice until you get to it. While you are there, it's a good time to dry out your air dryer. It's a canister laying beside the class system, take it out and carefully remove all the contents onto a plate, watch it, because it's all small gravel like stuff that is light and rolls out of sight in no time flat, it's called selica gel. Put in the micro wave for about 2 minutes or until the color is a nice deep blue. It is now regenerated and good for a few more years.

never easy on these machines is it?

i hope it is just a loose connection, the bike rides fine with no air up front, but i would like it to work proper.

There are a number of things that can be causing your problems. It could be a loose line connection, a bad O-ring, bad circuitry in the CLASS dash panel or it could be a sticking solenoid or valve in the compressor assembly. If you have a manual, in the back there is a detailed progression on how to check and eliminate different things that can cause the problem. Remove seat and trunk to access the compressor and start with the testing eliminating the easy to check things first. Get a small plastic bottle of soap water and check all your connections especially where the lines connect to the valve body. There are O-rings under these connections that can sometimes leak.

Dick