IGNORED

Battery for RSV

jburrell

It's that time of the year, when all those unused motorcycles try to come to life. I am glad I have twelve months to ride in and keep my bike up. I wonder how many of these "dead batteries" could have been saved with a Battery Tender.

I ride year round as well, my battery was(or at least since I purchsed my bike new) only 9 1/2 months old. Still crapped out, however Yamaha is going to replace mine under warranty.

I ride year round as well, my battery was(or at least since I purchsed my bike new) only 9 1/2 months old. Still crapped out, however Yamaha is going to replace mine under warranty.

I ride year round also. Sometimes I don't start the bike for 2-3 weeks. I have an 04 with the original battery, it has never been on a Battery tender, it starts without a problem everytime. Gonna get a new battery before it poops out. With my luck its gonna not start when I'm away from home.

I ordered this battery today. From what I can see it has the most AH and the most CCA at 320. I decided I would give it a try since I am having a battery issue. The price is right for a battery with its AH and CCA. I will let you all know how it is when I get a change to try it out some.

:fingers crossed:

Put the Deka in the '83 yesterday. Didn't see any difference in the starting power between it and the Odyssey. So far for the $ the Deka's a better deal. Here's a few pics. Much cleaner install. Note the cardboard 'spacers' with the Odyssey.