IGNORED

Cup Holders

juggler

Here's a photo of my cup holder . My son cleaned out the garage and through out the empty box it came in , therefore I have no company name/info. for it . I purchased it at a HD dealership in Wilmington , NC . I paid $39.95 for it . Before I saw the price , I was almost decided to pass it up assuming that the price would be at least $79.95 . I will call the HD dealership when they open to get specifics and edit post with new info. .

Gene

http://www.meangene.us/pictures/CupHolder.jpg

Guest Brianwgn

Walmart bike section $5.00, Strap is adjustable and holder does not touch tank.

[ATTACH]880[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]881[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]882[/ATTACH]

Brianwgn

Walmart bike section $5.00, Strap is adjustable and holder does not touch tank.

[ATTACH]880[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]881[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]882[/ATTACH]

Brianwgn

My old eyes can't pick up on how you mounted it. Maybe some words and a better pic of the mount?

Guest Brianwgn

I temporarily am using 2 zip ties pulled very tight. There are many ways to mount this permanently though. There are two bolt threads on the holder.

This holder does not hit the tank on my 2006 RSV at all!

Brianwgn

Food for thought on holders...

I stopped in at a local bicycle store and while brousing around inside, I noticed they had about 10 different types of holders that attach to the handlebars and the highest price for any of them was $10.00...........

and about 7 of the 10 were chrome too..

I got the one I have from Wally World for $5.00 and am happy with it... but if you want a better "selection" try stopping at your local bicycle store and see what they have to offer...It may save you some bucks!

WOW.....for :$79.95, you would have to drink ( or pay again to buy) a heck of a lot of coffee to recoop the cost of that holder!!!!!!!!!

I certainly love my morning coffee, but WOW....that is way to much for my pocket.