IGNORED

roadkill & buddy.

Snarley Bill

okay roadkill and buddy we're waitimg to here how you like your new rides. you had plenty of miles to pick them apart. bill :2133:

They may not have stopped yet!:thumbsup2:

PS Hey Snarley Bill, can I bring a buddy down to your May St.Charles meet?

He rides a Valkery :whistling:

They may not have stopped yet!:thumbsup2:

:whistling:

Got that about right for me. 340 miles home then 180 taking my son and wife rides! I'm loving the wing. Great handling and awesome acceleration. Still getting used to the pegs, but its easier everytime. Road 200 miles today and the wife had me take the day off tomorrow its supposed to be 75 here. We may ride the river road to Pere Marquette tomorrow! :biker::thumbsup:

371 miles with no problems. Set cruise at 80mph and listen to the radio, Venture ran perfect as I knew it would. Roadkill did an excellent job on maintenance. And I was getting around 34-36mpg pretty good for the speed I was doing, plus fighting some head wind.

At first I was not use to all the leg room and how the boards were set up but after awhile it worked out OK.

The Corbin seat did wonders for my back side & legs, no pain at all during the trip. Yes I'm happy with my ride..The guys at work fell in love with the Venture they loved the color plus they could not believe how clean the motor was- Roadkill maintenance.

As for Peg She misses the Gold Wing more than me. She Loved the seating on the Gold Wing so much it was like a lazy boy chair to her. 30 miles into the ride on the Venture her back was hurting pretty good. So before we go on our trip in Aug. I need to find pillow top seats & passenger back rest for her, the Corbin seat & back rest is way too hard for her body. So if anyone has a complete set - pillow top seats w/backrest let me know.

As for me I love the Corbin seat, I will use it when I'm by myself.

Over all it turned out really good for me able to find a good ride with no issues & for Roadkill finally getting a Gold Wing - just wasn't expecting it to be mine. I do miss the Gold Wing but I'm happy too. Roadkill is a real close friend to me & I know he will take care of the Gold Wing. If he cares for it like he did the Venture it will be spoiled rotten that's for sure......

Buddy

Buddy check with Rick Butler (the butler seat mod) to see if he can do something with the back seat and leave the front seat alone. That way you both love the seat. Here is the link.

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1023/cat/7

Also check this post as someone is selling some pillow top seats.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33274

hope this helps. and congrats to both you and Roadkill on you "new to you" bikes.