T.J.

Just a thought Freebird. How about a forum where we can see top posts of the day or week. This would be for the time we are away from the VentureRider while on vacation or what ever. When we come back on line we can see what important issues we have missed.:whistling:

They are all very important--I don't know to who:confused24:,but to someone at some time I'm sure. :rotf: Can you imagine what people would think 1000 years from now, if someone got one of our computers up and running, and found this web site with everything saved. :yikes:

These people worshiped some guy by the name of Freebird. :bowdown:

Seems like everyone was an expert as nothing.

They had to take pictures of everything to remember.

When for a loss of words they used pictures.:doh:

Sometimes they didn't even write, just used pictures to say things.

Always poking each other with sticks:stickpoke:

What kind of people were they anyway,riding around on something with 2 wheels. (what are wheels anyway)

Should we try to find some of these thing and see if we can get them to work to see what all the fuss was about?

Golly ,now we know:cool10::bighug::group cheers:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

They are all very important--I don't know to who:confused24:,but to someone at some time I'm sure. :rotf: Can you imagine what people would think 1000 years from now, if someone got one of our computers up and running, and found this web site with everything saved. :yikes:

What kind of people were they anyway,riding around on something with 2 wheels. (what are wheels anyway)

Should we try to find some of these thing and see if we can get them to work to see what all the fuss was about?

All that and not a single mention of :ICshocked:? :no-no-no:

OK...I know it is not exactly what you requested but I've added some "Advanced Stats" at the bottom of the main forum page. It shows the "hottest" threads over the past 7 days as well as the latest posts and newest members. Hopefully the "Hottest Threads" section will help.

Im sure they could get the 2nd gens going again but if the dont have duck-tape there is no hope for the 1st gens :cool10: