IGNORED

Anyone tried Khrome Werks HP Plus Exhaust?

Guest mershon

Hey there. I had the Khrome werks as you know but I found them to be a little loud. Nice sound but I want some sound but not loud. I sold them to a fellow in texas and he really likes them. Different stuff for each. I put on the Slash Cut Road Kings and really love them with a little mods.

I have the Bub Sleeper Slip-ons. Nice deep rumble at idle, nice bark when the throttle opens...not too loud at all. I think they are quieter than than the Kromwerks and Barons. The baffles can be removed, wrapped for more supression. Nice system.

Guest mershon

testing map- How do you guys get the Canadian map? I downloaded it but the sig pics in editing does not seem to let me add another. I guess it shows Im not to bright with this computer stuff.

Guest JGorom
testing map- How do you guys get the Canadian map? I downloaded it but the sig pics in editing does not seem to let me add another. I guess it shows Im not to bright with this computer stuff.

You have to edit (color) the map at the map site then import it to this site. Don't know where to get Canadian map...sure someone else will help you there.

Guest JGorom

I had the Khrome Werks and loved the quality, the build, the look (I went with turned down tips) and the sound (awesome). After a year they do get a little louder as the baffle material breaks down...but like many pipes already mentioned, you can purchase the material and re-pack the pipes to quite them back down to your liking.