IGNORED

jobs here

friesman

I recall a time, several years ago, when Saskatchewan govn't was offering land for something like a dollar...just to get people to move there. In 1990 or maybe it was 1989... whatevah LOL ... my nephew lived in Calgary, Alberta as so did I. He had a 1/2 duplex ... nothing fancy..not very big, 3 bedrooms...a bit of a front and back yard. He and his wife and kids moved to Saskatoon..they sold the duplex in Calgary for $84,000 ... and bought a really nice 4 bedroom split level single family home with a basement, double car garage, big lot, in-ground sprinkler system....for $70,000 ! Sheesh! He said.."c'mon Uncle Rick... move out here" ... but yanno, Calgary was as close to the prairies as I EVER want to get and I didn't like it there either.

My hat's off to those who choose to live in such places .... I couldn't do it.

I saw an interesting article on Saskatchewan today in CNN, basically backing up that we have the best economy in North America right now for creating jobs. If anyone is looking for work and wants more info just msg me and ill try to help you.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/03/04/saskatchewan.economy/index.html#cnnSTCText

Brian

I don't need a job I just want to applaud you for trying to help out your fellow man...well done!:clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup2: