I have had my Venture for about a month now, I have rebuilt the Diaphrams with great success and got the headlights working fine with a tip from one of the members.

Now I would like to see about the CLASS air system. It does not appear to be working. There is nothing on the readout screen. Does anyone know of a site that shows how to walk your way thur this system from end to end? I am not really even sure how this thing is supposed to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Now I would like to see about the CLASS air system. It does not appear to be working. There is nothing on the readout screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

The CLASS will only be powered & illuminated when the key is in the ACC postion, not in the Run position. I just wanted to make sure, that you understand this, before looking for errors.

Thank you all for the information. I did NOT know about the unit only working in the ACCS positon. Makes a huge difference. Now, with the key in the correct postion I see an E-1 message flash, I hear a click towards the rear of the bike.

With this new information is there any thing else I should check or should I proceed with the previous recommendations?

Thank you all.

Bill