IGNORED

Parts for a Venture Trunk

Hey All,

I have been a Venture Rider most of my life. Last year however, I purchased a Vulcan Nomad. I purchased a Venture Trunk off eBay and I need a few parts for it. Is there a resource for parts for these old trunks?

Thanks!

John

Just post what the parts sre that you need and you'll find out pretty quick how available they are.
One of the parts I need is one of the arms that holds the trunk open. I have one good one and one is broken.

Thanks!

John

This is probably NOT what you had in mind but I was looking for the same part recently and while I was at Home Depot I saw a folding lid arm there, one was in brass and the other was Stainless Steel. I ended up finding a used one from a VR on Craigs List but if I had not I was going to pick up a pair(so they would both match). I also saw a pair of pnumatic cylinders that I thought was really cool, They were for a writing desk. Just some options in case you can't find one.:confused24:

Earl

Good news and bad news. The good news is that I have some parts for a 1st Gen trunk. The bad news is that they're at my home in Omro, WI, and I'm in Arizona. If you're not in a hurry I think I can dig up what you need.
No, I am not in a hurry. And I truly appreciate the help!

Thanks!

John