IGNORED

I Need a left side front turn signal.........

fixit3546

My Brother decided; for some unknown reason, that he should breed his F-450 Welding Shop on wheels with my poor little motorcycle!!! It was not a fair match; but the Venture did well.

With all the hollerin and screaming going on, I was able to get him to stop before going too far and COMPLETELY ruining my day. A little further and i'd have seen what a 10,000 Lb. truck could do to a Venture.:crying:

Anyway, as good fortune would have it, all i kneed is a left front turn signal. The lense on mine was completely demolished.

Anyone have one for sale???

James,

If you still need one "Tell what I'm gonna do" you make a donation to Dragon Rider for the St. Judes fund and I'll send it to you, I have a left one sitting right next to me....how's that sound?

BTW it is in excellent shape :) Heres a pic

Edited by Squidley

James,

If you still need one "Tell what I'm gonna do" you make a donation to Dragon Rider for the St. Judes fund and I'll send it to you, I have a left one sitting right next to me....how's that sound?

Squidley, you beat me to it. I was going to send him the left one that Lowell sent me, thinking it was a right one.

RandyA

If he sends me a donation for it, I will even send him a Crusin for St. Jude pin......Wow, what a deal at turn signal lens and a pin for helping the kids.................:thumbsup:

Thanks Brad .

James,

• 8 months later...