IGNORED

meet requests

Snarley Bill

got a couple of requests from the members. since the riding season is approaching. i need to ask the members to first start thinking about registering for the international rally, so cinderella can get the orders together for the t-shirts, and since she has graciously took on the task of making the name buttons, so she doesn't get backed up on that. we will also have to let the hub know about what to expect so they can figure the food for the big dinner which they are catering. i also would like to get a rough count for the attendees for my st. charles meet in may, so i can figure the food etc. not trying to pressure anyone, cuz i know the economy is affecting many of us. but if you have an idea that you are planning on comming please let us know. thanks, bill ,and the planning committee. :2133:

got a couple of requests from the members. since the riding season is approaching. i need to ask the members to first start thinking about registering for the international rally, so cinderella can get the orders together for the t-shirts, and since she has graciously took on the task of making the name buttons, so she doesn't get backed up on that. we will also have to let the hub know about what to expect so they can figure the food for the big dinner which they are catering. i also would like to get a rough count for the attendees for my st. charles meet in may, so i can figure the food etc. not trying to pressure anyone, cuz i know the economy is affecting many of us. but if you have an idea that you are planning on comming please let us know. thanks, bill ,and the planning committee. :2133:

1.wild hair [lowell] tx

Bill,

Sharon and I are planning to make your St. Charles

Meet. Will be the only meet that I will be able to ride the bike, will be having my hip surgery 2 weeks later.

We will be caging to the International Rally. Will be arriving some time around 6pm on Aug 2nd. So will bring a couple of ice chests to keep the drinks cold, some chairs and maybe a bbq.

John

Bill, Just registered for the rally. Will be two of us at the meet n eat too. :clap2:
hey allan thats great. looking forward to some up coming breakfast rides. i will keep you posted when they happen, we have a new fellow rider that lives off caulks hill rd. moriverrat (chris). as soon as the weather breaks we will hit it heavy. i'm planning a saturday ride to the hub and back to tie up the loose ends for the 09 rally. i'll keep you posted. probably in april. we will meet some others in the committee down there for breakfast, i'm sure. see you soon buddy. bill:clap2::clap2::2133:

were on the roll, keep them coming. one other thing, the hub motel is full, even if you aren't going to register yet, if you are planning on attending 09 rally you should try to get a motel room reserved in nearby harrison ar. this is the heart of the tourest season in ar. also it would be a good idea to get a room reserved for my st. charles meet. bill :)