IGNORED

Special Item Up for Auction/St. Jude

DragonRider

Tazmocycle sent me a pm suggesting that I put up some of the DVD video's from the Tail of the Dragon. Well I found one of the extras for the 2006 Tail of the Dragon, that Al Bates was gracious enough to give to me and I have placed it up for auction in the St. Jude auctions, this auction will last 10 days instead of the 7 that I do most the auctions for. If I can find some more of them I will post them up for auction also. I will also try to do the same for the 05 Tail of the Dragon if I can.

Remember this is all for the Kids at St. Jude Children's Hospital.

Just want to thank everyone for helping support this cause with me.

Im trying real hard to break Squids total for donations for his efforts last year.........got to top $3265.00 to beat him..:mo money::mo money:....got a long ways to go.........Hope I have a few items left to bring to WVSI and Vogel............

Thanks Lew for all your work. You are doing a great job....:clap2:

Im trying real hard to break Squids total for donations for his efforts last year.........got to top $3265.00 to beat him..:mo money::mo money:....got a long ways to go.........Hope I have a few items left to bring to WVSI and Vogel............

No contest brother, it's just my hairbrained ideas that bring us all together. Were all very proud of you and your efforts Lew...remember YOU were the one that started this at the '05 Vogel rally

:thumbsup2: