IGNORED

An Incredible Video

Joopster55

I think anyone with children or grandchildren will think this is awesome!

This is without a doubt, The MOST Incredible video I have seen.!!!

How did they hold the mom back to do this!!?

It doesn't matter who you are, or how busy you are.

This is a 'must watch' video, and I hope you'll pass it along.

http://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html

It's a lot easier to teach infants to swim, than when they get older. I taught my kids from youngsters to swim and to float on their backs. Dogpaddling is the easiest swimming they can do and get to safty. My dad could float on his back with 2 of us hanging on to him, i never could do it. Any family that has a pool or large area of water, should teach their kids, grankids to swim and respect the water.

We had our 3 sons in infant swimming classes and I'll never regret it. It was scary to begin with because your natural instinct is to "save" them. It's amazing how fast they learn. From there on out we made sure they took swimming lessons every summer.

One of our twins had a close call when he was 15 in a lake, and I'm sure things wouldn't have turned out so well had we not forced them to take lessons.

Got this video last Feb John, and still have it saved, its amazing to watch, we have our grandchildren in our pool all summer and this is something that all parents should be aware of when children are around pools.

Thanks for posting it.

Ian

OH MAN.... I had to skip forward to make sure the baby was gonna be okay! Nature of being a first responder I guess. That has to be the saddest sound in the world, a baby crying in distress. Rips your heart out.

Aside from that what an amazing video. I now have to share it with my kids who have small kids and they both have pools.

Thanks for posting.

Couldn't agree with Sooner Rider more. We've been to a few accidental drownings over my career and nothing rips your heart out more then when it's a child who could've been taught properly and have had this prevented.

Something like this has the potential of preventing hundreds of accidental drownings. I've sent the link to everyone on my contact list to get the word out. Truly amazing!

Bluez :cool17:

Guest msegelle

Man I'm going to have a bad nights sleep tonight that kid looks like my son Spenser !

The video was hard fro me to watch but I agree with the other posts here you need to teach them while their youg and don't have the fears that kids have as they get older about being in the water.

Mark