Ok... I swear I've looked for this time and time again, but I can't find out how to do it. Maybe it's not possible, in which case I'd feel slightly better. :hihi:

Is there a way to set your default font when posting a new comment? You know, to have something like this on any new posts I make? I know I know, I can simply change my font to that each and every time, but I'm guessing there has to be an easier way. I can't see people on here doing that every time they make a new post. Unless of course they have more patience than me!

I am not aware of one myself, but hey, I am still learning all th ehidden spots of this site as it is..

I will be watching this post...cause I am one of those "patient" ones who changes the phont and color of every post... and I always ask myself ...why am I doing this..

I am not aware of one myself, but hey, I am still learning all th ehidden spots of this site as it is..

I will be watching this post...cause I am one of those "patient" ones who changes the phont and color of every post... and I always ask myself ...why am I doing this..

I'm glad I'm not alone. :clap2:

No there is not. I programmed a modification to do that at one time but then hated it. People can pick some of the strangest and hard to read fonts. I find the forum much easier to read it most folks just stick with the default font. If you wish to use another one, that is fine but you're gonna have to work for it. :)