IGNORED

semi retirement

Snarley Bill

well, i have just about throwed all the crap at this old body that it can take so i am going back into semi retirement. i retired in 1994 and went to work for one of my good friends to help him out and pay for all my toys. ain't paid for the toys yet but just can't hook it like i once did. the boss don't know it yet but i'm going to start taking a day off here and there. mostly here. i'm going to start with this sunday night. besides that i done used up all my vacation for this year. :clap2::clap2:

Well bil;l welcome "back' to retirement. personally I don't know why you left. What could be more fun than sitting in front of the computer all day in your pajanma's answering threads on motorcycle forum. Oh.oh the working girl will be home soon i better go get dressed and practice my I've been busy speech. welcome back LOL!:big-grin-emoticon:

Well bil;l welcome "back' to retirement. personally I don't know why you left. What could be more fun than sitting in front of the computer all day in your pajanma's answering threads on motorcycle forum. Oh.oh the working girl will be home soon i better go get dressed and practice my I've been busy speech. welcome back LOL!:big-grin-emoticon:

It's so refreshing to find somebody ELSE that does it!!!!!!!!!:innocent: