IGNORED

suspension

Reed

What is the max. air in thr rear shock? I read some where on hear 7lb. max in the frunt.

I was going to buy a Suspension pump & was wondering how big I needed?

Any thoughts on what is a good air pump? I have been looking at Progressive.

Edited by Reed

I though I had gained toooo much weight over the hoidays because my scooter was gggrrrrowning each time I sat on it. Then I found out it was just no air over the rear shock! I tend to keep mine on the low side and bump it up to 25-30lbs when my (little) wife is riding. I'll get brownie points for that last line. I bought my little hand pump at the Harley dealershipIm%20not%20listening%20to%20you.gif. It works great, small and not to expensive!

Hey Folks,

Just an FYI, but before "da Wife" and I went to the Wharf Rat Rally in Nova Scotia last summer, with the bags loaded, I found 45 lb in the rear and 3 lb in the front, just right. I'm about 200 lb ++ with leathers, and my wife, well she's not that big (about 5 ft

phuck-all), I have to be careful here. I've left that amount in and find it good all-around, two up or not. With our roads, I figure it's better to have enough rather than not, to prevent bottoming-out. I had to get my rear shock replaced due to not enough pressure, and bottoming-out with two-up.

Bar