IGNORED

The blue flame still burns

Redneck

I haven't had time to do much riding in the last year. I decided to go for a ride today I installed the new dry cell battery turned the key hit the button and she came to life. I rode into town and gave her a bath then off for a couple of hours of ecstasy. It was kinda rough being cold and my butt out of practice, the only difference between a corbin seat and a piece of plywood is the corbin won't give you splinters. The temps were only in the upper 60s but I managed to survive. I thought about you northerners but not for long.:Bunny:

...and when you do post on the site it's with such vigor

:rasberry: Good to hear that you got out, I know that I sure as hell need to get a fix, or some good drugs to numb myself up until I can ride :bawling:

Come on down it's going to be in the mid 70s this week bring your scoot or just come ride mine.

Guest cyote61
I haven't had time to do much riding in the last year. I decided to go for a ride today I installed the new dry cell battery turned the key hit the button and she came to life. I rode into town and gave her a bath then off for a couple of hours of ecstasy. It was kinda rough being cold and my butt out of practice, the only difference between a corbin seat and a piece of plywood is the corbin won't give you splinters. The temps were only in the upper 60s but I managed to survive. I thought about you northerners but not for long.:Bunny:

Redneck, it took me about 5000 miles to break in my Corbin seat on my Valkyrie. Once it contoured itself I could not live without it, but it was a real pain in the donkey to start with.:stickpoke: