IGNORED

Paranormal experiences

TATERS

• 3 weeks later...

This is so awesome, I thought I was the only one that had these strange happenings.

My grandpa passed away when I was 71/2. He and my grandma raised me from the time I was 6 months old. He had went in for heart surgery at the age of 49. My stepmother woke us up one morning and told us we were going to get to go see him, the next day she woke us to tell us he had died. I never got to say good-bye. At the age of 16 in the middle of the night I woke to see him standing at the foot of my bed. I wanted to scream but couln't, I just laid there and shook. My twin sister was living with my grandmother at the time, we were talking about grandpa one day and she told me about him standing at the foot of her bed when we were 16, I about freaked. Years later, in the early 90's I was working at younkers and we were having a early opening. The night before I had a dream that I was walking towards the store and was hit by something black/brown. My grandpa told me I would be ok. At work that morning I was getting my boss a cup of coffee from the large coffee maker we had set on the counter for customers when I felt it start to give. The coffee pot tipped forward and the grounds came flying out on to me. I ended up with 1st and 2nd degree burns on both arms and small burns on my chest from the grounds that went down my dress.

Shortly there after my dad who was 49 had his first heart attack. The night before he was to get out of the hospital my grandpa came to me again and said my dad was not ok. He had severe pain in the left side of his chest. I went to the hospital the next day and told my dad about the dream, he thought I was crazy. The doc came in and I told him dad could not go home. The doc thought I was crazy. That following wednesday my dad did not show up for grandparents day at school, I called him and he sounded horrible. I called his doc and they told me to get him to the nearest emergency room. Turned out dad had a mass of bloodclots in his left lung. Had he not gotten to the hosp., he would not be with us today.

Grandpa has came back in one more dream and said he will return one more time. Well it wasn't when I lost my grandma so I'm guessing it has to be something with my family. My son that is 19 has had visits from him, he never meet him.

One that is really freaky is both of my boys when they were 2 and 3 years old each talked to a special friend. They said it was there brother. I never lost a child.

• 2 weeks later...
This is so awesome, I thought I was the only one that had these strange happenings.

My grandpa passed away when I was 71/2. He and my grandma raised me from the time I was 6 months old. He had went in for heart surgery at the age of 49. My stepmother woke us up one morning and told us we were going to get to go see him, the next day she woke us to tell us he had died. I never got to say good-bye. At the age of 16 in the middle of the night I woke to see him standing at the foot of my bed. I wanted to scream but couln't, I just laid there and shook. My twin sister was living with my grandmother at the time, we were talking about grandpa one day and she told me about him standing at the foot of her bed when we were 16, I about freaked. Years later, in the early 90's I was working at younkers and we were having a early opening. The night before I had a dream that I was walking towards the store and was hit by something black/brown. My grandpa told me I would be ok. At work that morning I was getting my boss a cup of coffee from the large coffee maker we had set on the counter for customers when I felt it start to give. The coffee pot tipped forward and the grounds came flying out on to me. I ended up with 1st and 2nd degree burns on both arms and small burns on my chest from the grounds that went down my dress.

Shortly there after my dad who was 49 had his first heart attack. The night before he was to get out of the hospital my grandpa came to me again and said my dad was not ok. He had severe pain in the left side of his chest. I went to the hospital the next day and told my dad about the dream, he thought I was crazy. The doc came in and I told him dad could not go home. The doc thought I was crazy. That following wednesday my dad did not show up for grandparents day at school, I called him and he sounded horrible. I called his doc and they told me to get him to the nearest emergency room. Turned out dad had a mass of bloodclots in his left lung. Had he not gotten to the hosp., he would not be with us today.

Grandpa has came back in one more dream and said he will return one more time. Well it wasn't when I lost my grandma so I'm guessing it has to be something with my family. My son that is 19 has had visits from him, he never meet him.

One that is really freaky is both of my boys when they were 2 and 3 years old each talked to a special friend. They said it was there brother. I never lost a child.

Wow! That is. . . freaky.

I think that we are all "guided" by our spirits in our dreams. . .sometimes we remember what we were told. . .and other times we do not remember when we wake up because we are not meant to. But. . .I think its information we have retained.

Did you ever go to bed with a decision on your mind and don"t know which way to go . . .you sleep on it. . . and wake up . . .and know exactly what you need to do?

I know I have.

Thanks! for sharing your story. :2132:

I can't recall doing that Tators but I have enough wierd dreams. Sometimes they are related to Mike. I wake up and give him heck for getting in trouble in my dreams. :bang head:l LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

I would love to stay in that hotel for a night. What an experience.

GOD BLESS

JODEE

• 3 weeks later...

After spending the night at Rolling Hills, we couldn't wait to get home and watch the video we recorded and listen to the tape recordings we made while asking questions walking through.

Much to our surprise we had video and audio that we did not see or hear that night...so did friends of ours.

I would definetly do it again. :2132: