IGNORED

Lowered Price on 2003 RSV

star4772

You know when it comes to bad times you got to do what u have to. Been off work since Dec. 16,2008 and still off till?? I might have to sell her. :95: Check my gallery she has around 11,000 miles and in perfect shape.

This is a 2003 RSV If I get firm offer at $10,200.00 its yours. Also have armrest not put on yet.

E-Mail eros06@comcast.net or 734-512-3526

$9500.00 Have no choice still no work till at lease Feb 1st if then.

Joe

Joe I am sorry to see you in the position where you currently are. That scoot is really sharp looking and shows the good care you have given to it.

Just a thought for you to ponder: If you belong to the Patriot Guard you could ask your State Captain to send out a Statewide E-mail (to the PGR members in your State) concerning your bike.

Good luck with everything. I wish you nothing but the best.

Regards and respect.....Boomer

Damn that's cheap and that's one of the nicest colors Yamaha has made.

Someone got to buy it at that price.

Good luck and sorry you have to sell the ride.

Don't you have a wife or some kids or something like that you could sell instead?

Jerry

Damn that's cheap and that's one of the nicest colors Yamaha has made.

Someone got to buy it at that price.

Good luck and sorry you have to sell the ride.

Don't you have a wife or some kids or something like that you could sell instead?

Jerry

I wish but it's just me and my pooch. :rotfl:

Joe

You know when it comes to bad times you got to do what u have to. Been off work since Dec. 16,2008 and still off till?? I might have to sell her. :95: Check my gallery she has around 11,000 miles and in perfect shape.

This is a 2003 RSV If I get firm offer at $10,200.00 its yours. Also have armrest not put on yet.

E-Mail eros06@comcast.net or 734-512-3526

$9500.00 Have no choice still no work till at lease Feb 1st if then.

Joe

Good Luck. You know I LOVE your bike. Wish I had room and $ for a twin! I have told a couple folks but the idiots think HD is the ONLY bike they can have.:confused24: Have nothing against HD, may even have one if Yammie doesn't update next year. It just frustrates me that so many folks will not even consider another brand.

Again Good Luck!

Feel your pain Brother. Michigan has a horrible economy. Mom & Pop business closing up everywhere. I'm out work, sorta, and if things don't turn around for me by end of month mine will be for sale also. Hate to see mine go, just getting broke in with 40k on her. Later-

Feel your pain Brother. Michigan has a horrible economy. Mom & Pop business closing up everywhere. I'm out work, sorta, and if things don't turn around for me by end of month mine will be for sale also. Hate to see mine go, just getting broke in with 40k on her. Later-

Sure is a lot of us here in Michigan and across the country in the same boat (with out a paddle). Don't know hate to sell mine just like everyone else but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Joe

I been hearing lots of talk latley about Gov'ts starting up Roads and Bridges Construction projects.

Was just listioning, to News, lots of talk about jobs jobs jobs !!

I don't see where they are going to come from.

Might be an area to start looking into for those in the right age group for that type of work. ??

Mfg. jobs have all been taken over by Computer Controlled Machines, or shipped to China. Textile is gone. Half of Aircraft construction is now from Overseas companies.

Airlines are Contracting most Heavy Maintenance Overseas.

Computers have taken out about 70 Percent of Airline Maintenance Jobs.

Computers write their own software now , well, almost.

Lots of Talk out of D.C. but I don't see where they are going to ramp up jobs to any extent. I don't think those folks, have any idea as to the reality of the situation out in fly over country.

???? Medical, Teachers, Police, and Military about all thats hireing. :puzzled: :fiddle:

I been hearing lots of talk latley about Gov'ts starting up Roads and Bridges Construction projects.

Was just listioning, to News, lots of talk about jobs jobs jobs !!

I don't see where they are going to come from.

Might be an area to start looking into for those in the right age group for that type of work. ??

Mfg. jobs have all been taken over by Computer Controlled Machines, or shipped to China. Textile is gone. Half of Aircraft construction is now from Overseas companies.

Airlines are Contracting most Heavy Maintenance Overseas.

Computers have taken out about 70 Percent of Airline Maintenance Jobs.

Computers write their own software now , well, almost.

Lots of Talk out of D.C. but I don't see where they are going to ramp up jobs to any extent. I don't think those folks, have any idea as to the reality of the situation out in fly over country.

???? Medical, Teachers, Police, and Military about all thats hireing. :puzzled: :fiddle:

You hit the nail on the head George. To old to do construction. Drive semi for a iving my own rig. I might just have to go into general commodities instead of just automotive. :think:

Joe