IGNORED

Go Gators!!!

ediddy

Dang sleeperhawk. I was trying to stir the pot and get something going and all you did was say, Congratulations Gators. You're too much of a gentleman. In the south I used to dealing with rednecks. LOL

It is just a game where guys beat up on each other, but now if it was basketball (which requires skill, quick thinking), if memory serves me, my Jayhawks did beat your Gators the year the Gators won their championship. :stirthepot::rasberry:

It is just a game where guys beat up on each other, but now if it was basketball (which requires skill, quick thinking), if memory serves me, my Jayhawks did beat your Gators the year the Gators won their championship. :stirthepot::rasberry:

Jayhawks....isn't that something illegal that done on the road

:confused24:

At least an SEC team won the trophy and not one of those OTHER conferences that think they know how to play football. LOL. I know that will fire someone up LOL. I wish it would fire my team up (Clay Hounds from Athens, Ga.) . They were supposed to have been in the big game in the beginning of the year but Florida and Alabama got in the way. Let’s see who goes the highest in the draft now!!! Aint it fun!!!!:buttkick: