IGNORED

St. Jude Auction Items...............

DragonRider

In order to keep the auction thread where everyone can see it and not have to hunt for it, you can now find it in the sticky section at the top of the page. You can access the auctions from there. Thanks to everyone who has bidded and will bid. As soon as these auctions end I will be putting more up, there are plenty of items left, and I will shorten the time span as I think 15 days is a little long, so they will be 7 days long in the future.

Thanks again, and dont forget to check out Squidley's "Weighing In For St. Jude"................

The time has come to start the auction for the St. Jude, hats, t-shirts, pins, and license plate holders.

These listings will last for 15 days. High bidder at the end of the auction will win their item. I have many more of these items to post up for auction, so dont dispair if you dont win this one, there will be other put up as soon as these are over. I have attached pics here of all the items.....the pin is identical to the logo on the t-shirt (I could not get a good closeup of the pin, that is the reason it looks like the tshirt.)

You can follow this link right to the auction items.....Happy Bidding.........

Edited by DragonRider

• 2 years later...