IGNORED

Annual NC meet&eat Jan 2009

mini-muffin

We just got home, great to see everyone again, Thanks for putting it together Mini. Hope everyone else made it home safely. We had a really good time, Todd sure had my wife going with his disguise. Thanks again, Craig and Kim:missingtooth:

...... We had a really good time, Todd sure had my wife going with his disguise. Thanks again, Craig and Kim:missingtooth:

I must need glasses. What disguise? HeHeHe And it was a pleasure to meet you and Kim...See you next time !!

MIKE aka Uturn

:hurts:

And a few showed up very late.:whistling:

Damn ignition switch:buttkick:

A big thanks to George and Todd for saving the day and Bobby for keeping me company. Despite the delay it was a great day! I hope you're fixed up in no time, RiderDuke!

See the team in action...(cell pics aren't great)

And a few showed up very late.:whistling:

Damn ignition switch:buttkick:

Sorry to hear about the ignition problem.Guess you did the temp fix to get going again.Would have gladly traded your problem for the problems I had saturday.Woke up to a broke sewer line spilling raw sewage on the front lawn.Did get a temp fix on it but now I have to look forward to at least 300 feet of pipe to replace,all down the side of the hill I live on.Looks like everyone had fun though.

So David, what's the reason for the left saddle bag being taken off?

In order to get to the main Fuse we had to remove the Chrome rear floorboard backing plate. There is a small screw with a nut on the back we couldn't reach the nut without removing the saddlebag. It turned out that it wasn't the main fuse.:bang head:

In order to get to the main Fuse we had to remove the Chrome rear floorboard backing plate. There is a small screw with a nut on the back we couldn't reach the nut without removing the saddlebag. It turned out that it wasn't the main fuse.:bang head:

Ahhhh I see.

Hey Muffin Man, I am so sorry for leaving you out of the thank yous! We would have been really bad off if it wasn't for your cell tech support and final tweaks to get us home. Thanks again for all everyone did to make this event a great one.

Mini, you gotta tell Bug to let me bring my camera on the road. He barely lets me bring my purse. We'll work on him...

Poor Rooster, I thought Duke was having a bad day. Good luck with it. Sorry we missed you.