IGNORED

you Southern guys have rainbows in winter...

friesman

you guys in the south may have rainbows occasionally in winter.... but we have icebows when its minus 30c . Are ya jealous yet?? LOL...

Heres some pics i took of the sundogs (our local term for the winter rainbow, I dont know what the official term is) and all around Regina and Wascana Park after our first big snowfall and blizzard of the winter yesterday.

I also threw in a pic I took in the summer in the same spot with my scoot just so ya dont all think its like this all year round here.

http://picasaweb.google.ca/friesman1/Jan0309#

Brian

Edited by friesman

My..my..my..... That looks cccold!!!! Suns out here today. First time in about 4 weeks.. 50 degs. Ahhhh!! Nice pics Snowman... :)

Nah its not cold out Jack,,,,the suns out how the heck can it be cold.........are u trying to say that I should be changing my nick to Snowman in winter and friesman for the summer? lol

Brian

reminds me how brunswick, ohio looked when i lived there a few years ago. o by the way it was a balmy 81 degrees and clear blue skys today in centeral texas. rode several hundred miles today in the hill country.

best reguards :innocent-emoticon:

don c. :stickpoke:

Guest Yamahawg

Beautiful Pics,,, However, Something just came to me: If the ICEBOW is a winter version of a RAINBOW and,,,,,, Rainbows are said to have a Pot Of Gold at their end... Then look where the Pot of Gold is sitting for the ICEBOW on the first picture.........Legislature.... Hmmmm. :hihi:

Coincident or Not.. You decide......LOL :stirthepot: