IGNORED

front fairing parts (looking for)

Guest mtruitt_1971

Guest mtruitt_1971

i am currently looking for cheap parts for my first gen venture (especially) front fairing if anyone has any gimmie a holler i do not have much money but i am willing to trade something if i do not have the money (if interested, of course) labor, guns, paint work, graphics, airbrush, etc.

update 1-4-09

recently aqired a vetter fairing from my neighbor, gonna try to make it fit, if it doesn't work i'll be back here looking

thanks again

Edited by mtruitt_1971

i am currently looking for cheap parts for my first gen venture (especially) front fairing if anyone has any gimmie a holler i do not have much money but i am willing to trade something if i do not have the money (if interested, of course) labor, guns, paint work, graphics, airbrush, etc.

The trick here is finding cheap front fairings. Especially on this board since most of us follow Ebay and know what a nice clean fairing will bring on the used market. However, if you're handy repairing ABS you can also find left and right uppers fairly reasonable on Ebay, and since you're into painting, color shouldn't be an issue. Maybe if you posted pics of some of your paint/art work... maybe you already have??...you might get someone interested to trading as good paint jobs don't come cheap. BTW... what do you have in guns??? :)

I've got a good left front fairing that is good shape except that current owner spray painted black over and it will need to be repainted. I also have some other body parts that you may be able to use. I'll trade the left upper front fairing for some air brush work on tank cover. PM me if you interested in talking.