IGNORED

Merry Christmas from the UK, Wales.

woz111

Same to you, hope the New Year is going to be much better. :thumbsup2:

I came from Lancashire and used to travel quite a bit through Wales, I particularly liked driving up through Snowdonia, gorgeous scenery, would be great to do it on a bike.

Ian

Hi all, thanks everyone for your wishes its much appreciated, I hope you all have a great day as I have, and don't get too drunk.:snow2: Its not snowing here in the UK, its quite mild, anyone had snow in the USA, or anywhere else in the world?

Hi all, thanks everyone for your wishes its much appreciated, I hope you all have a great day as I have, and don't get too drunk.:snow2: Its not snowing here in the UK, its quite mild, anyone had snow in the USA, or anywhere else in the world?

Snow, lousy weather everywhere, except Florida,

Say, how you doing with bike repairs ??? got the problems all worked out ?? :thumbsup: :snow2:

Hi George, yes I've got the bike running good and its got an MOT, we have to put an MOT on our bikes every year, just to make sure they are road worthy, I've still got to get a windscreen and Ariel for it to finish her off, but it is drivable as she is thanks for asking:thumbsup: