IGNORED

We were blessed today

Kregerdoodle

We were blessed today with 3 childrens smiles , myself, Gunboat, Ponch and TxVenture and wife Linda made a little toy run,There were also others that helped out with Donations, sorry I didn`t catch your names, but am sure that DonC will chime in with them, thanks alot! special thanks goes out to Don C. ( Gunboat ) for putting this together for these 3 kids

Kreg

hi all

i was bleased today to spend some time with some of god's little angles today. but a big thanks goes out to kybay & janet, txventure & linda, ponch & kathy. also jburell & lynn. for with out their help and support we could not have pulled this off.

also to brad & lonna who we meet last year about this time, with a surprise M & E for squidly. from this first meeting we have become friends and have rode a few miles together, and will ride more. but this is what ventureriders is all about helping each other.

it's not only the houston bunch but members all over texas and the u.s., north of the border, and around the world. i found this out this summer at the '08 international

rally in kitchener.

my wish for christmass is that god gives you the peace and strength to handle what ever trials he has sent your way. love to all and your loved ones to come home safe and sound.

hope see you next year some where

best reguards

don c.

It's the next day and I still have tears in my eyes from looking at these pictures!!:bawling:It makes me feel like I am there!! Thank you all for bieng my angles! For being there for me when I could not! And for doing everything in my place. You are truely special people in my book! You let me know that some people DO still believe in the true meaning of Christmas! If ever I can repay you....in any way, don't hesitate to call me! I love you all!:bighug:

hi brad & lonna

no debt incurde, paid in full with little angle's smiles.

merry christmass

love and peace to all

don c.

Then I guess my debt is paid:rotf: Thank Yall for a special Christmas gift! It was almost as good as last years! I will pay you back in cheesecakes if need be:banana::rotf:I would have to start making them now, to deliver in time for Christmas next year!:bighug:

i let the kids down this year. i went to kay jewelers to buy some teddy bears to send to st. jude. they have a deal every year where if you buy the bear they send it to st. jude. i do it every year. last year they said i had to buy some jewelry or something to buy the bear. i bought some ring cleaner. this year they would'nt wait on me. other people came in after me and i just stood there waiting while they waited on them. finally i told linda screw this place. i hate it when businesses use the charity con to sell products. was looking for a toys for tots box to put some toys in but haven't seen one around the places i have been. i feel really bad ,but i will make it up to st. jude this year for failing the kids. i have this thing that every kid should have a teddy bear. i still have my wheels turning for this christmas. bill :depressed: :)

hi bill & linda

i don't look at it as you failed the kids. you have been doing this for years.

kay jewelers has been doing a lot of tv adverising here in houston, but i never seen anything about buy a bear and they would send it to st. jude's. it's a shame that they want you to buy something else ( plus buying a bear ) in order for them to send the bear to st.jude's. shame on them i will now not ever set my foot inside their store/s.

I FEEL A TEDDY BEAR RUN COMING UP. any one game? i'am willing to buy some teddy bears and make the trip to st. jude's. but i will not have any more vacation/ floating holidays off till january 1. but i am ready to do this. i can possible put 50 or more teddy bears in my trailer to pull behind the scoot. and if need be i'll drive my pickup i have a shell covering the bed. how many bears do we need? sorry brad & lonna will have to miss the michigan m&e if we can put this together. let me know bill.

best reguards

don c.

....Thank you all for bieng my angles! For being there for me when I could not! And for doing everything in my place. ....

Don't you worry about it. I hope Jan & the sisters know they call us personally. I hope they will. We're as close as a phone call.

Don't you worry about it. I hope Jan & the sisters know they call us personally. I hope they will. We're as close as a phone call.

I know you all told them that, but don't expect to get a call for help from them. Mom has a hard time asking for help, so I guess I will try and push her a bit more. :whistling: If not, you may get a call from me!

And Don, If you have the oppertunity to get some teddy bears to St. Judes then that is where you need to be, we can have a meet & eat anytime! Right now it's all about the kids! Just let us know if you will be here or not!:bighug:

...don't expect to get a call for help from them. .... you may get a call from me!....

You can call anytime. If we bug them enough, maybe they'll get comfortable enough with us that they won't mind calling. You know kinda like a distant cousin you can't get rid of. lol

hi lonna

i told your mom to call me anytime, for what ever reason. that also goes for carol & connie. i gave carol my phone #, and i have your mom's and connie's #. they are now part of my kin folk. you make sure if i can do anything to call day or night no matter what time it is. my phone # is 832-265-6236 best reguards

don c.

you can also give teddy bears to toys for tots, or to any local hospital for the kids there. here in birmingham, Al, the hog group does a teddy bear ride for the childern hospital here. susan and i had the gift of taking the bears up to the burn unit because they couldn't come down to lobby. got to deliver a bear to a young boy that was burnt and far from home that i had heard about on a radio talk show. had a very good feeling when i left that day. you can also contact the marines for their toy collection for kids.