IGNORED

finished the racetech fork mod on wing.

Snarley Bill

well i got my wing on the road this morning with my totally reworked racetech forks. what a difference in the ride. disabled the antidive with the mod and it really handles the washboard bumps now. really made a noticable difference. did anyone ever wonder why we can buy a new car and don't have to buy seats, modify suspension so it rides and handles right, change the steering wheel so it's more comfortable, etc. if any one should be able to build a perfect bike it ought to be the japenese. please don't let this go political. bill :2133:

I put the racetec cartridge emulators in my 83 Ventures fork and the ride and handleing is awesome. Its just really hard to convince folks that the anti-dive is not such a good thing.
i liked the anti dive okay ,but with the race tech springs and no anti dive i notice no dive at all under normal braking. rear shock is next. felt okay with the oem front end but now feels a little soft. :2133:

Bill, your breaking the rules good friend, we havent seen any pics of the mods in progress or finished..........I know you can work a camera........you arent ashamed of your wing work now are you........:witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

i liked the anti dive okay ,but with the race tech springs and no anti dive i notice no dive at all under normal braking. rear shock is next. felt okay with the oem front end but now feels a little soft. :2133:

Bill, your breaking the rules good friend, we havent seen any pics of the mods in progress or finished..........I know you can work a camera........you arent ashamed of your wing work now are you........:witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:
are you kidding, me work a camera. i brought my camera to the eureka springs meet, bought a new hipowered card and took about 200 pictures.about two turned out. i had it set on movies most of the time. brought it to st. jude this year and had no card in it. it's hard enough working on the darn bike much less taking pictures. one of these days i'm going to sit down and figure this camera out. :depressed::sign29: