IGNORED

finally got my 00 MM RSV

slick97spirit

Just picked it up last weekend. Had bought it sight unseen, but had my brother check it out for me. After reading some of the praise of this bike for some time on this site, I now know what you guys have been talking about. Couldn't be happier with the scoot. My wife loves it too. There's way more room on the back for her compared to my Shadow I've ridden for 5 years. Naked Rider, we'll have to get together some time for a ride or maybe meet up at Joe Ford's Custom Bikes some time. I go in there alot.

glad you like the bike:thumbsup:. yea i go in there alot to window shop. hopeing to get some chaps for christmas there not to bad on some of there stuff bought a few things from them plus there real nice people that run it. and by the way did you guys know that there is only 106 days till spring.:clap2:

• 4 weeks later...
cant wait till nice weather so i can get a better look at her. took mine out again after work today looked for you but didnt seeya maybe later. went to buffordville then to gordonville then back home seen about 15 bikes along the way.:witch_brew:

We'll definately get together as soon as it warms up. Seems like everytime I get some time off (today @ 2:00pm) the temp drops 20 deg. Got my highway pegs and headsets set up too. Sweet!!!!