IGNORED

think this weekend is the one. wing work

Snarley Bill

finally decided to tie into the suspension on my wing. getting everything ready for a major job. got to pull the whole front end off to install the springs and modify the forks for the racetech gold valve. put it off as long as i could. just hate to lay one of my bikes up mostly on a good riding weekend. the plastic removal is the hardest part. not looking forward to that. wish me luck. bill:2133:

Good luck getting started is the hardest part. Maybe when you get it done you will be able to hang with a second gen.:stirthepot::rotf:
He couldn't keep up with a UPS truck, but a second gen shouldn't be any problem. :stirthepot: :whistling: :stickpoke:

Bill, the sooner you get started the sooner you'll get finished. And if you have any parts left over, just write them of for lightening purposes and Ride On.

Is it finished yet?, where are the pics, curious minds want to know.......:rasberry::rasberry:

finally decided to tie into the suspension on my wing. getting everything ready for a major job. got to pull the whole front end off to install the springs and modify the forks for the racetech gold valve. put it off as long as i could. just hate to lay one of my bikes up mostly on a good riding weekend. the plastic removal is the hardest part. not looking forward to that. wish me luck. bill:2133: