IGNORED

Now for something entirely different

Did you do your own welding ur did a fabricating shop dso it? I was considering lowering the yoke about an inch as well as increasing the angle a few degrees if and when I do mine...

I cut the downtubes and bent the back of the frame to tip out the forks. I welded the downtubes back together with some reinforcements and also reinforced the top frame tubes. I did everything on this project - including sand bending the pipes (I don't have a tube bender). Only thing I didn't make or scavenge from something else were the forks (Forking by Frank - good guy and great work).

zag

I just replied, but must have not hit the post button.

Anyways, What a great build!! I love the inovation. That is truely unique.

I raked my xs the exact same way. Now I need longer tubes.

Your close by so I hope to see your bike soon.

Keep choppin,

Steve

I get it now, I see that you have two posts going. :)

I just replied, but must have not hit the post button.

Anyways, What a great build!! I love the inovation. That is truely unique.

I raked my xs the exact same way. Now I need longer tubes.

Your close by so I hope to see your bike soon.

Keep choppin,

Steve

I get it now, I see that you have two posts going. :)

Sorry about the two posts - my screwup. I did the first and my computer died and I thought it had not been sent. Did the second and then saw that the first was actually up on the site. Couldn't figure out how to remove it. Guess that shows how often I post

zag

• 2 months later...
Guest karras

Hi!

I haven't been on since April (I guess in a way that's a good thing since I've been riding!).

I realize this is from July but first of all...WOW! :wow::sign05: I LOVE IT!

Secondly, aside from the parts you made, what parts did you take from other bikes specifically? What would you say the project cost overall (ball park)? :mo money:

This is a beautiful mod...never in a million years would it have crossed my mind that it could be done to a bike like this one and it looks great! You should really make a web page, take more pics and detail what you can...I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested!

Great job!

I cut the downtubes and bent the back of the frame to tip out the forks. I welded the downtubes back together with some reinforcements and also reinforced the top frame tubes. I did everything on this project - including sand bending the pipes (I don't have a tube bender). Only thing I didn't make or scavenge from something else were the forks (Forking by Frank - good guy and great work).

zag