IGNORED

Hey Mini...............

DragonRider

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Lewis I'm sorry I've been put on :stirthepot: duty. I take my job very seriously.

Hey Tom I haven't forgotten you. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Gene I don't believe anyone but you thinks I'm ornery. :whistling:

Margaret

NOW MARGARET, I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE HIGHEST REGARDS FOR YOU...NEVER HAVE I USED YOUR NAME IN VAIN OR IN ANY ILL MANNOR..I HAVE THE HIGHEST RESPECT FOR YOU AND CONSIDER YOU A DEAR FRIEND...(YOU THINK SHE BOUGHT IT ):whistling:

NOW MARGARET, I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE HIGHEST REGARDS FOR YOU...NEVER HAVE I USED YOUR NAME IN VAIN OR IN ANY ILL MANNOR..I HAVE THE HIGHEST RESPECT FOR YOU AND CONSIDER YOU A DEAR FRIEND...(YOU THINK SHE BOUGHT IT ):whistling:

Tom (Icing on the cake) , you would also add that Tony Stewart is the greatest NASCAR driver ! That should smoooooooth things over for awhile . :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

BEER30

That Mini was a good friend of mine too, but now, I have serious doubts............her spoon keeps getting bigger and bigger all the time............:stirthepot::witch_brew:

Lewis my dear, it's now that time of year where some of our friends have had to put up their bikes. It's our duty to keep them entertained the best way we can.:)

I'll use a smaller spoon.:cool10:

Margaret