IGNORED

Her Diary/His Diary

Sailor

Her Diary

Tonight I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar for drinks. I had been shopping so I was a little late. I thought he was upset about that but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.

He agreed but didn't say much so I asked him what was wrong.

He said "Nothing". I asked him if it was my fault he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home I told him I loved him, he smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behaviour. I don't know why he didn't say " I love you too".

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me. He sat there and quietly watched TV. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around I went to bed. He came to bed later.

To my surprise he responded to my caresses and we made love. But I still felt he was distracted.

I don't know what to do. I am sure his thoughts are with someone else. Our marriage is over. There is someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary

Bike wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

Her Diary

Tonight I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar for drinks. I had been shopping so I was a little late. I thought he was upset about that but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.

He agreed but didn't say much so I asked him what was wrong.

He said "Nothing". I asked him if it was my fault he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home I told him I loved him, he smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behaviour. I don't know why he didn't say " I love you too".

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me. He sat there and quietly watched TV. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around I went to bed. He came to bed later.

To my surprise he responded to my caresses and we made love. But I still felt he was distracted.

I don't know what to do. I am sure his thoughts are with someone else. Our marriage is over. There is someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary

Bike wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

:whistling: Now I understand why my second marriage ended.