IGNORED

road race handling for my wing

Snarley Bill

getting ready to put a complete racetech suspension upgrade on my gold wing. been looking for all kinds of excuses to delay the job, last one being the st. jude ride. now i have run out of excuses, got the kit, all the parts i need, and the time so the front end is coming off. this is a major job on a wing cuz ya can't even see the front forks much less take them off. wish me luck. surely i can pull this off by spring. actually it should'nt take more than a weekend. bill :2133:

Let me know how it goes, and please take lots of pictures. You might want them too, so you know how it goes back together. I know one thing about a wing, the plastic fasteners come in different lengths. Keep track of what went where.

Hey Bill -- Do you have the service manual for that beast? If not I have one on c/d for the '06 GL1800. You are welcome to borrow it... Just let me know... :smile5::smile5:
thanks for the offer, i have the 08 manual. it weighs about forty lbs. never seen a manual this thick. looks like a full fledged goernment manual. :)