IGNORED

What Collar are you?

FROG MAN

Ramona just brought home some homeade blackberry wine and now I don't have a shirt on at all.:rotfl::rotfl::big-grin-emoticon:

Let me turn on COPS! maybe ill se you running down the road :rotf:

me im Blue i 'spose :confused: i wear different shirt being my own boss there the saleman shirt and the worker shirt.

Edited by MikeM8560

I am in IT so I guess I should be a white collar, but our office is so laid back we never ever wear anything but tshirt and jeans (in summer its flip flops and shorts) .THATs when the rednecks really start to show,,,,geez those hawaiian shirts and contrasting shorts!!!! LOL :rotfl::rotfl:

Brian

I've always said that I'm a blue collar guy stuck in a white collar profession. Similar to Don, I got interested in technology and learned to create and apply it to my work in warehousing and managing inventory. Now I spend way too much time behind a desk or traveling to spend time in front of someone else's desk trying to convince them that our stuff can help them.

i too, am one of those "RING AROUND THE COLLAR", types!

been in "management", owned my own business at one time, worked as a "foreman"longer than i wanted to, work for a manufacturing company, now, and do pretty much what i please.

the younger hands think i'm some kind of boss, but i usually spend my time , fixing what they messed up!

just jt:buttkick::backinmyday: