IGNORED

member got new bike.

Snarley Bill

Well Don, I think its about time you started a Wing forum for all these wings that are infiltrating our ranks, just like you did for the Harley guys.................

:nanner:

Hi bill , on Patsy,s lap top ,so if I get the boot ,after I tell about the new bike.I can go to my pc and still be a venture member, and my new ride is a red 2008 ,.,...,.,.,.,.,./././..//././GOLDWING

LOL....that's not likely to happen. The Harley site hasn't exactly taken off and I almost killed it after the first year. I decided to give it one more year but it's just not doing much. Mostly my fault probably as since I don't have a Harley, I don't put as much time into it as I should. All riders are welcome here and I hope we make folks feel welcome regardless of what they ride.

starfan, i noticed your in iceland.darn i thought i was tough. whats the weather like there now. bill :depressed::2133:

Hi Bill.

Weather is around 35°F today and is getting colder by every week. Usually hangs anywhere from 15°F to 40°F through the winter. Rarely gets colder here on the south coast. The other parts get a little colder. Riding season is from middle April to middle of October. The name is kind of a bluff. Actually a very mild winter here and the summers are o.k. even though we would like them a little warmer and more stable weather vice.

You guys do stick around, you are family, and if you left we wouldnt have anyone to pick on.........Some of my best riding buddies ride something other than a Yammie..........Like someone said its not what you ride, but that you ride that count..........We are all one big happy:missingtooth: family..........Enjoy yout new ride, hope to see it at Vogel next August.:thumbsup:

In my opinion, this is the best group of folks anywhere, even if i do ride a wing, & I still have two venture that i ride.:puzzled:
Edited by DragonRider

I had a great ride back, but, havent been on the bike since last Monday, as i got a royal toothache and infection so I was down all of last week and had to have it extracted on Friday........Feeling almost back to normal now.

Speaking of the VStar, the leader of our motorcycle ministry at church just picked up an 07 1300 like ours and rode it back from Tampa, Fl. Now he rides a Road King, and in his words, the Star was a great ride, great handling bike and would definitely take his RK, had much more power and zip. This was his first time on one, and he has owned 3 different HD....1 ultra and 2 RK, and the RK he rides now has the stage 1 screaming eagle and still doesnt compare to the 1300. His words not mine, and his wife who rides a 08 Vrod, liked it also..........

Whats that say about the 1300...........:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lewis ,just got back from a trip to walmart 3 miles from my house, on my vstar. racked up 70 miles round trip. bikes got a mind of it's own just can't get it to head for home. still love my yammers. :cool10::2133: