IGNORED

Inexpensive Rear Spoiler with Build In LED lights

Obber

Changing topics quickly....Spud...I went to the dark side and got me a 05 RSV(midnight) this spring. Fell off it 6 miles from home last month coming back from Ft Collins. Bent a few things and scratched some others. Fell on my head so didnt get hurt! Road construction did me in! The 1st gen is still here waiting for a buyer, buddy from work is seriously waiting for permission from the finance department!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

That looks "MINT" as my kids' would say:happy34: Gotta stop looking at all the things that get posted on this site, now I want another "farkle" for my RSV:crackup::crackup:It's costing me a fortune. I like this idea as it will be seen over the top of our camper trailer

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

• 1 month later...

I bought one of those spoilers a couple weeks ago, it's still laying on the bench. I just can't bring myself to start drilling on the tour box.

I did notice on the one I got that when they 'ground' the bottom flat they took too much off and the red portion is loose from the black. If I mount it, I'll probably have to seal it up with a little silicon.

I did get instructions with mine -

Green/Yellow wire - 12v (+) Solid brake lights

Brown - 12v (+) Optional Flashing Brake Lights

Green - Ground (-)

I tested it by touching the wires to a battery - looks pretty good. I like the flashing option