IGNORED

Jeeze Tom (DKKnight)

Guest HdHtr

Hey Tom, you got any hair yet. I was going over some old pictures ...

I hate to rub things in ... but if you'd a let us sell that bike of yours when we wanted to back in October of 2005 ...

You sure know how to kick a guy when he's down there Steve

:buttkick:

Who me?? But Squid, I am almost positive we could of sold at least 12 tickets ... course that would of been a lot for an RSV ...

Steve we also could have auctioned off your ponytail in Susanville, but you wouldn't do it. Instead you moved back East and cut it off for free for the Federal Government.:nanner:

I barely cut any of it off ... besides ... least I could do for our government.

What! Steve lost his ponytail to a fed? Must've been quite a fight!

I'll bet it was quite a sight considering it was a girl v girl fight. Probably a lot of yelling and slapping.

It is sad to see a man taken down and clipped by a girl. Guess if it had to happen it was best it was the OLD FART since he needs to be taken down a notch or two now and then. He was well overdue seeing how he got all hoyttie toyttie once it found out he was going to work for the FBI and all.

I barely cut any of it off ... besides ... least I could do for our government.

That is his story, notice how he never posted any pictures of his FED DO ? :confused07::confused07::confused07: He was ashamed!

The man has no team spirit. M even offered the shirt off her back during the auction to get him to let us snip it off. That is yet another demonstration of his OLDNESS :backinmyday: Think of the money we could have raised that day and then it could have been the perpetual auction item at ride-ins, instead all we have of Steve is his ATTITUDE:rasberry:, which by the way is pretty poor and nobody wants, especially if we would have to pay for it. Good thing this is a free site huh?!

Steve is like eating a big blob of peanut butter, he takes forever to get rid of and every once in a while we just have to put up with another taste of him to remember what we really didn't miss. Kinda like dog poo... gets stuck on your shoe and takes forever to get rid of the remnants and the smell.

By the ways Steve, how the hell you been? I missed having you here to kick around!

I'll

M even offered the shirt off her back during the auction to get him to let us snip it off. ...

By the ways Steve, how the hell you been? I missed having you here to kick around!

Been been busy but things are looking up! I've missed swapping insults and lies with you even though often times I feel bad, sorta like I was dueling with an unarmed man ...

I know she offered me the shirt off her back ... problem was that you were wearing it!! Besides, way to small for me!!