IGNORED

About St. Jude/Mean Dog Memorial Ride

DragonRider

The folks at St. Jude are very dissapointed that they cannot accomodate us on Sat the 18th for a tour, they have some new facilities they wanted us to see, they wanted me to find out if we could reschedule, but I think at this late date that would be difficult for most of us who have taken vacation time to make this ride, so unless I hear otherwise from the majority making the ride, wanting to reschedule we are still on for Sat. Oct. 18, 2008. We will meet with them in their visitors pavillion which is a very nice bldg and take pictures of the presentation to them and some group shots of the group and then off for a short ride down to Tunicia, Ms. for those that want to ride. I am getting very excited about this trip and looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new members. If you are seeing this for the first time and are interested in going check out these two threads.

St. Jude/Mean Dog Memorial.............. - VentureRider.Org

Inked for St Judes - VentureRider.Org

The folks at St. Jude are very dissapointed that they cannot accomodate us on Sat the 18th for a tour, they have some new facilities they wanted us to see, they wanted me to find out if we could reschedule, but I think at this late date that would be difficult for most of us who have taken vacation time to make this ride, so unless I hear otherwise from the majority making the ride, wanting to reschedule we are still on for Sat. Oct. 18, 2008. We will meet with them in their visitors pavillion which is a very nice bldg and take pictures of the presentation to them and some group shots of the group and then off for a short ride down to Tunicia, Ms. for those that want to ride. I am getting very excited about this trip and looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new members. If you are seeing this for the first time and are interested in going check out these two threads.

St. Jude/Mean Dog Memorial.............. - VentureRider.Org

Inked for St Judes - VentureRider.Org

bump :2133:

Yeah too late to reschedule, thats Ok though, as long as we get them the monies life is good. Lonna and I are going to Marathon it, we'll be leaving from my work next Friday at 11 am and will ride all the way down to Bowling Green KY. Saturday in the morning we will head out to Memphis and meet you at the Flying J. If anyone wants to hook up on this run get ahold of me and we'll se what we can come up with. I'm looking forward to this as well

:thumbsup2: