IGNORED

CMA

bear

:snow2:Just wondering if anyone from here will be at the CMA colors rally in Ar. in Oct.

Another couple and my wiffey and i will be there in a cage. friend of mine and I ran into a major snow storm last yr. as we came into Co. So no bike this yr.:12101:

bear

I am planning to be there 12- 19 of Oct. I normally see 10 to 15 Ventures there each year, but we have never gotten together as a group before. It sure would be nice if we could get to gather for lunch or a ride some times during the week. Each year on Friday, they do a ride to the Family Place for lunch. It would be great if all the Venture Riders coud do that.

Earl

:thumbsup:

OK Jonas. will be seeing you next fall.

Actually would love to see Iceland and ride around.

Take care and god bless.

bear:cry:

Name the date and I will make sure to have a Star for you and show you some good time. If you attend Freebirds (Dons) maintenance day next spring then we will meet. Plan to come and do some riding and meet some of the nice people that are members of this forum. Have a bike in New York waiting for me and just can´t wait till spring comes along.

You do not have to be a member to attend, visitors are welcome. There is camping on site. Come on and check it out.

October 15-19, 2008

Changing of the Colors Rally

National Event

Hatfield, AR

The rally is between Mena and Hatfield on HWY 71. Located in scenic west central Arkansas and the Ouachita National Forest, Iron Mountain and Changing of the Colors is the annual "homecoming" for many CMA members. Join motorcyclists from across the nation -and around the world- for empowering speakers, exciting rides, and fellowship.

Earl

:thumbsup2:

Name the date and I will make sure to have a Star for you and show you some good time. If you attend Freebirds (Dons) maintenance day next spring then we will meet. Plan to come and do some riding and meet some of the nice people that are members of this forum. Have a bike in New York waiting for me and just can´t wait till spring comes along.

Jonas!

you are gonna HATE, Don's maintenance day, and all the time you spend down here in the states!

it will take you a week , just to get used to riding in a straight line!

then you will have to adjust to the heat, and learn how to SWEAT, just to keep cool!

lol.

i would LOVE to visit "iceland"

just to see the the museums there.

i am told that there is one there which houses the skeletal remains of one of the "RACE OF RED HEADED GIANTS", that roamed the earth, BEFORE the last ice age.

that ought to get GOOGLE to smoking!

lol

Might , be able to CAGE it to don's next year, don't know yet. way too early to plan anything, even this year's Christmas is on hold!

just jt

Jonas!

you are gonna HATE, Don's maintenance day, and all the time you spend down here in the states!

it will take you a week , just to get used to riding in a straight line!

then you will have to adjust to the heat, and learn how to SWEAT, just to keep cool!

lol.

i would LOVE to visit "iceland"

just to see the the museums there.

i am told that there is one there which houses the skeletal remains of one of the "RACE OF RED HEADED GIANTS", that roamed the earth, BEFORE the last ice age.

that ought to get GOOGLE to smoking!

lol

Might , be able to CAGE it to don's next year, don't know yet. way too early to plan anything, even this year's Christmas is on hold!

just jt

jt, i can attest that you need to learn to sweat in Iceland just like all other warm Places in the World.

When we were there in 2002, we had everything inbetween Ice Storm and 27 Degrees Celsius. My Car got Hit by Squall full of red Sand and small Stones during the Icestorm from behind. I drove 120 km per Hour at that Time and got hit hard. My black Audi A6 was red the complete rear End and Drivers Side. And i mean RED. The next Day it was 24 Degrees and a bit cloudy, then the next it was 27 Degrees and no Clouds at all. Three Days later there was a terrible Snow Storm and we almost couldn't get over the Pass to catch our Ferry on the Way home.