IGNORED

Cowpuc? You on the move again?

Freebird

2 reason why that can't be Puc: it has a GPS on it; Puc, Tippy, and Tweeks don't need gps. They go in a general direction and get to where ever eventually. Secondly, they have a hard thermos for water on the handle bars. For safety reasons puc only uses styrofoam cups, and the plastic water jug on the antenna.

Close Papa Nelson but obviously, NO cigar!!! My fellow scallywags,, I mean these fine upstanding young scholars can instantly spot a wannabe Tweeks,, I am a little shocked that you fell so easily by the wayside,,, good thing she is in the basement cause her feelings would be hurt.... :rant:

I gotta say though,, had I of given you a little longer to respond to PB and do some,, as me and my good buddy BikerJohn would say,, photo chop shop shoppin and you would have tossed a little dirt on that wannabe so it wasnt so clean than,,, yea,,,,,, I would have probably had to put some glasses on to see all the fine detail that these fine young men so perfectly pointed out!!! :happy65::Cartoon_397:

Not only that but the background is allllllllllllllllllllll wrong,, good try though Chief,, especially for a Harley kinda guy :amen:

Sincerely

http://www.sovietsteeds.com/forums/images/smilies/bs.gif

DSCN4156.JPG

DSCN4173.JPG

DSCN4171.JPG

20140606_215607.jpg

Edited by cowpuc