IGNORED

Jardines hard to find

FROG MAN

Mother made a bracket for his and when I had the '86 I was going to do the same. Perhaps I can see how hard it would be to make these and get them to members that would want to do it

:confused24:

I do. Got a set of R/K's here.

I'd be interested in seeing how this was done.

ditto I would like to see "how its done"

As I recall I thought that I could make it out of some tubing and remove one of the sides. Let me check into it a little bit more and see if I can get a local 1st gen test bike and we'll see what we can come up with

:thumbsup2:

As I recall I thought that I could make it out of some tubing and remove one of the sides. Let me check into it a little bit more and see if I can get a local 1st gen test bike and we'll see what we can come up with

:thumbsup2:

How do you do that double quote thing?

How do you do that double quote thing?

To the right of the quote button in the posting is a "+" sign, click that 1st and then go to the 2nd post you want to add and click the quote button. If you want to do more quotes keep hitting the + button until you get to the last quote you want to add and then press the quote button....clear as mudd

:think:

To the right of the quote button in the posting is a "+" sign, click that 1st and then go to the 2nd post you want to add and click the quote button. If you want to do more quotes keep hitting the + button until you get to the last quote you want to add and then press the quote button....clear as mudd

:think:

Ahhh amazing what you can miss.