IGNORED

Finaly Saw One

MikeWa

One of the riders on a Patriot Guard mission was riding a new Venture. His is a red in color transcontinental edition. I must say "what a sweet looking ride". I already decided not to like the new Ventures due to not being a four cylinder or water cooled. But I have to admit they sure do look good. They are better in person than in pictures. I didn't sit on it or anything. I just did a thorough walk around. Very impressive.

Mike

https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarVenture/?notif_id=1516648632945955&notif_t=group_r2j_approved&ref=notif

To all of you riding the star venture. When you downshift the venture at speed. Do you feel a movement in the clutch. I thought I was losing my mind. But its there. And i dont know how this is possible. But I feel it in my clutch lever. Like a mild pop. Didnt really notice it on upshifts. I dont get the correlation. Its hydralic.

[h=5]John Herauf[/h]January 15 at 3:15pm

Ok- First thing I need to say is this motorcycle is amazing! I can't say enough about handling, comfort, power, style and ammenities.

I do however, currently have a frustration with the navigation system. My Dealer was having an issue (3 weeks altogether) just installing the software. Once installed, it did not work like it should. My question to the group is- have any other owners had an issue with the nav system not working correctly? and, do you know exactly how the Dealer overcame the issue?