IGNORED

Storing my Bike & trailer for a few weeks ( I'll Pay )

Brake Pad

Only some of you know, While on my road trip, across this beautiful Land we call America. On day 11 of my 35 day trip, to visit, all the National Parks of the west. I was involved, in a (little) fender bender just north of Kanab UT. on highway 89. ( not going into the details, as I have a lawyer on the case ). My bike got move to a IAA building in Las Vegas Nevada ( Its a Geico storage yard). Now being moved to the Boulder Powersports for repairs ( the trailer too ). After the repairs are done. I'm going to need to store the bike for a few weeks. as I'm only out of the hospital 2 weeks today. ( My body needs more time to heal )

I'm looking for a host house. to store the bike & trailer at. ( I will pay you to take care of my bike & Trailer )

I'm thanking you in advance. (If allowed, both in time & the doctor's okay and cleared to ride) I'm riding my bike back to Florida, But' I'm finishing my vacation.

Only some of you know, While on my road trip, across this beautiful Land we call America. On day 11 of my 35 day trip, to visit, all the National Parks of the west. I was involved, in a (little) fender bender just north of Kanab UT. on highway 89. ( not going into the details, as I have a lawyer on the case ). My bike got move to a IAA building in Las Vegas Nevada ( Its a Geico storage yard). Now being moved to the Boulder Powersports for repairs ( the trailer too ). After the repairs are done. I'm going to need to store the bike for a few weeks. as I'm only out of the hospital 2 weeks today. ( My body needs more time to heal )

I'm looking for a host house. to store the bike & trailer at. ( I will pay you to take care of my bike & Trailer )

I'm thanking you in advance. (If allowed, both in time & the doctor's okay and cleared to ride) I'm riding my bike back to Florida, But' I'm finishing my vacation.

I can help, let me know. DW

Thank you, for the reply. the bike is being transferred to Boulder powersports this week. when parts arrive. they figure 8 to 10 days of repair work., so, I'm guessing maybe a month or so before the bike will be finished

I have to do some back tracking, the Insurance group did not move my trailer as first stated, it's still sitting in Kanab UT, Ramey's Wrecker service. Geico Is now telling me I dont have insurance on my trailer. even though I paid extra for the coverage. I Now need to move it fast. yard charges are adding up.

I didn't knew any of this until an other adjuster called me to tell me they were having the inspection done on the bike today, and should have an estimate ready.

I told her no, an inspection was done already in Las Vegas, and my bike and trailer, was to be moved there on Monday, to start the repair work. then she say's. no your bike is in Ogden Ut, and she didn't know anything about a trailer

I need to store the trailer somewhere near Kanab/st. george area, a.s.a.p. who had the family in St. George area???????

I have to do some back tracking, the Insurance group did not move my trailer as first stated, it's still sitting in Kanab UT, Ramey's Wrecker service. Geico Is now telling me I dont have insurance on my trailer. even though I paid extra for the coverage. I Now need to move it fast. yard charges are adding up.

I didn't knew any of this until an other adjuster called me to tell me they were having the inspection done on the bike today, and should have an estimate ready.

I told her no, an inspection was done already in Las Vegas, and my bike and trailer, was to be moved there on Monday, to start the repair work. then she say's. no your bike is in Ogden Ut, and she didn't know anything about a trailer

I need to store the trailer somewhere near Kanab/st. george area, a.s.a.p. who had the family in St. George area???????

Mike,

The Kanab X-ray tec Mike Church was adamant that he could look after your trailer. Give him a call (435) 689-0190

Why did the adjuster "Troy" say your trailer was covered?... I told him the locking part of the hitch was broke($29.00) at tractor supply.

Jake Ramsay's (towing) number is (435) 689-0038

Edited by Joe in WV

That's B.S. When I had my trailer stolen Geico covered it. It took a while and we did 'negotiate', but in the end it worked out. They also cover the Voyager Kit on the '04 as it's considered a trailer... just a different attachment system. I checked to make sure. I'll check with my Son in Parowan UT and see if he might be able to help with the trailer....

PS: Just talked to my Son and he just doesn't have a place to store the trailer...

Edited by Condor

Okay, where to start.

the Bike is in Ogden UT. being stripped down. checking the front end for damage

The trailer is in Kanab UT. still at the wrecker yard, they never took it. ever though, it was stated it was with the bike in Las Vegas.

so, now the insurance group, is making it right, buy moving the trailer to Las Vegas, but if they don't. I have one of the CT scan doctors from St. George, that said, to Joe Hermsdorfer, that he would take the trailer and store it for me. in St. George.

so now we wait.