IGNORED

Sena Feewire

vasquelli

7 hour talk time and 2.5hr charge time.

"In the box" comes with the 7 pin connector. The Honda 5 pin is http://www.sena.com/product/micro-usb-to-5-pin-din-cable-for-honda-goldwing/ Not sure if they have a boxed set that has the Honda cord or if you have to get it separately. The Freewire is shown as "coming soon"

Did you see their "Smart Helmet" ? Noise cancelling with built in bluetooth - http://www.sena.com/product/noise-control-helmet/

They've also added a camera to their bluetooth headsets - http://www.sena.com/product/10c/

Didn't see the helmet but will check out. Just had my eye on the freewire. It was advertised for sale in my latest Cyclegear catalog. 5 pin connector should be available soon I would think. I may have to spring for one. I'm hoping this helps me integrate all the great features of the bike but also my smartphone. Always a toss up for me to grab the wireless headset helmet or the wired helmet and either do without my phone capability or the bike's.

I've been looking at that freewire set up as well. I've also been looking at helmets with the bluetooth already installed. CycleGear is promoting their Bilt line with at least one that is supposed to be a Sena set up. Prices are such that buying one them is in some cases a better buy than buying a separate headset. Motorcycle Superstore is listing the HJC IS modular helmet with the Hawk headset installed for only about $30 more than the helmet without!

Does anyone have any of these?? I would much prefer the HJC as my go to helmet is a SyMax II. With the exception of the JM set up on the RSV, almost everything else I use is Bluetooth enabled. I'm looking at a Bluetooth helmet for those times when I'm not riding with the group which is most if not nearly all of the time.

FYI if anyone is interested, If [more likely when!] I buy a bluetooth helmet, I will have a Neon SyMax III for sale, size XL, NEVER WORN, still in the box.. I bought it for long distance trips but I certainly don't need the collection of helmets I seem to be acquiring these days, 6 at last count. :sign67:

Didn't see the helmet but will check out. Just had my eye on the freewire. It was advertised for sale in my latest Cyclegear catalog. 5 pin connector should be available soon I would think. I may have to spring for one. I'm hoping this helps me integrate all the great features of the bike but also my smartphone. Always a toss up for me to grab the wireless headset helmet or the wired helmet and either do without my phone capability or the bike's.

• 2 weeks later...