IGNORED

M/C Club Rules....Theirs.... Not ours.

Snaggletooth

After a couple of incidents in the last couple of weeks, one involving a friend of mine, I thought I'd throw this out as a reminder of the rules and standards involving the other end of the motorcyling world. The Clubs.

This is most certainly not intended as a post to incite arguments of right or wrong or who has what rights to do what. It's just a reminder that another part of the motorcycle social structure is different from what most are used to. But in my opinion, everyone of us needs to be aware of the rules they live by. We all expect a certain amount of respect, some demand it. The lack of respect to a club or even a single member has a price and it's not cheap. My friend found out the hard way. He's learning. He was not trying to cause problems and had no idea that he was causing one with his behavior.

But with that said, this is worth a read for those unfamiliar with club rules and how to respond to club members and interact with them. Might save someone from getting schooled..... the hard way.

http://www.rcvsmc.net/id4.html

Just info. Nothing more.

Mike