IGNORED

what years seats will fit a 91??

I'm thinking of recovering the seat , back rest and passenger backrest and arm rest on my 91 royale. i was wandering as I've tried to use the search mode and cant find an answer. What years will fit my 91 as I see nice set for an 83 I think in the classified set I may try to work a deal on if it'll fit.

any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

David

I'm thinking of recovering the seat , back rest and passenger backrest and arm rest on my 91 royale. i was wandering as I've tried to use the search mode and cant find an answer. What years will fit my 91 as I see nice set for an 83 I think in the classified set I may try to work a deal on if it'll fit.

Thanks in advance

David

For a proper fit, 86 & newer. 83 - 85 will also go on, but passenger portion is narrower & possibly a touch shorter in length.

Thanks in advance

David

I have an '85 VR. It has the same large trunk as yours. The passenger backrest is very different on mine versus the newer ones. I am not sure if the mounting is the same. 1983-84 VR has a smaller trunk and smaller passenger backrest. I know this because I bought one on ebay and it is way smaller than mine. :( Anybody need a black '83-84 backrest in good condition?