IGNORED

A few Pics from our Leakey,Tx Meet

Tom

pictures are fine...looks like a good time was had by all!:thumbsup2:

We had a great time Jim..Biggest Yet,45-50 People. BTW One of those wheels for the Wing is yours if you want it. Will make a GREAT deal

tom only 2 blury pics i dont think the tree with the yellow strip wanted its pic taken lol but the rest of them looks like yall had fun

I tried to edit out the blurry ones..my wife took about 300 soI just got a few...One in there I believe has a Giraffe but you have to look for it.It was absolutely a fantastic ride and meet...This thing will just keep growing thanks to the guys and Gals that pull it all together. I do laugh when I hear people say hurry and get thru Texas..there are nothing but straight roads.. They havnt found the three Sisters in Leakey,Texas

the only straight roads i found in TX is I 10,20,35, and 40 all the other back roads have some nice curves and seanery on it

Come join us November 9,10,11/2012. We guarantee a blast!

the only straight roads i found in TX is I 10,20,35, and 40 all the other back roads have some nice curves and seanery on it
You musta missed most of Texas cuz we have about a million miles of straight flat roads.

more pics

How the heck did you get the giraffe pics so clear you were riding single?? I didn't see you stop. You are soo talented regardless of what Squid says.

LOL you can only beleave about 90% of what he says!! Me and Dave ZipCode stopped and took some pics, then we caught back up with the truck and JB.

How the heck did you get the giraffe pics so clear you were riding single?? I didn't see you stop. You are soo talented regardless of what Squid says.