IGNORED

BG 44k

wrenchrob

I have been using Bg 44K in my dirtbike, fourwheeler, trucks and cars and after using it and dissassembling the carbs they are spotless inside. Not only does it clean the carbs but it also keeps the valves clean and keeps the piston rings clean. This product is great and I highly recommend it o everyone. It is the true "tuneup in a can". If you are having issues with poor fuel quality and carbs gumming up or varnishing try this stuff

I have been using Bg 44K in my dirtbike, fourwheeler, trucks and cars and after using it and dissassembling the carbs they are spotless inside. Not only does it clean the carbs but it also keeps the valves clean and keeps the piston rings clean. This product is great and I highly recommend it o everyone. It is the true "tuneup in a can". If you are having issues with poor fuel quality and carbs gumming up or varnishing try this stuff

I use it also,Expensive but it is good stuff and it DOES keep internals clean.

im not sure the price. I will check tomorrow at work. I work for a Ford dealership and we use the Bg products in engines, transmissions, and driveline components. I am going to research the differences between seafoam and BG. I am pretty sure the seafoam is alcohol based. I will post y findings tomorrow. Rob

Hey Rob,

Where do you buy BG44k here abouts? I've never seen it in CDN Tire.

D.W.

I work at a FOrd dealer and we use it regularily in customers vehicles. It is common for automotive garages to stock it in southern ontario. I know the southern ontario distributer fairly well. I will call him and find the closest garge to you.